Day 11

 Day 11

5/24/21

Second to last day of senior project, so you know we had to hit biceps and triceps. Yesterday I did chest and back (I forgot to blog about it) and I felt the effects today, my arms were dead. I started with twist curls and overhead tricep extensions, 5 sets of each with 12 reps for hypertrophy because I want big arms. Then I did seated bicep curls and dips. After that I did a heavy set of curls paired with a light set of curls for 5 sets of each to work our biceps. To work our triceps I did a superset of cable extensions and skull crushers. Then to end I did a drop set of cable extensions and farmer curls. For the drop set I did 12 reps at 30 pounds then dropped the weight to 25 and did 12 reps with no rest in between, I did that all the way down to 10 pounds. I did the farmer curls with Dylan, I did 1 rep then passed it to Dylan and he did one rep and passed it back to me then I did two reps and passed it back to him all the way up to 8 reps and then back down to 1 rep. My biceps were burning afterwards. 

Workout:

Twist curls

Overhead tricep extensions

Seated bicep curls

Dips

Heavy curls, low reps

Light curls, high reps

Cable extensions

Skullcrushers

Dropset of cable extensions

Farmer curls

Hours:

9:30-11:30: bicep/tricep workout






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dia tres

Day 8