Day 8

 Day 8

5/19/21

Today was leg day again, they're usually brutal but today it wasn't too too bad, probably because I have been doing more leg days recently and my muscles are used to it. I feel like I'm gonna regret saying that tomorrow. To start, Dylan and I did back squat, for 5 sets and 8 reps for hypertrophy. Then we did front squad as a variation to target our quads a little more. For that we did 5 sets and 5 reps. Following the front squat we did a superset of calf raises and hamstring curls; calf raises until failure and 10 hamstring curls, 5 sets for both. We ended with our favorite: sled pushes! I honestly really like sled pushes to end a workout, mostly because they suck too much to do at the beginning of a workout and when you're done with the sled it feels very good to know you don't have to do anything else. Overall it was a very good workout even though I did not push the weight because I have a game tomorrow. Don't forget about our instagram either @proctor_lifting!

Hours:

9:30am-11:30am: Leg day










Comments

  1. Is muscle soreness an indication of muscle growth?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dia tres