Weekly reflection #2

Week 2

5/17-5/23

Great week. I actually learned a lot by trying out the Arnold split; even though I did the same types of exercise in both of the splits (Arnold and PPL), they had much different effects on my body. The PPL split gave my muscles enough time to recover because I would work that group every 2-3 days. With the Arnold split, I worked each group of muscles two days in a row which felt like it was more effective. Because I got vaccinated and had games I was only able to work my upper body two days in a row by working out my chest and back one day, and my biceps and triceps the next day. For those who are new to the blog, working your chest and back partially works your biceps and triceps and vice versa. 


Picture during PPL split:


Picture from Arnold split (Gower is ok he's just not in this one, also Dylan got a buzzcut):



After doing the Arnold split, Dylan and I decided that it will be the one we base our workout plan off of. Stay tuned for the workout plan and more updates. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dia tres

Day 8